|« Stewart and Segal||Wild Rice Salad with Apricots and Almonds »|
News Thu Feb 25 2010
• Moto chefs Homaro Cantu and Ben Roche's new TV show, "Future Food," will debut on the Planet Green cable network this spring.
• Michael Gebert and David Hammond investigate an illegal cheese operation.
• The microbrewing revolution continues as Haymarket Pub & Brewing begins construction on Randolph.
• Not surprisingly, RedEye's S****y Chain Restaurant Crawl last weekend was s****y.
• The Stew runs down the most mispronounced foodie words.
• Pitchfork Music Festival is rumored to be considering a non-local beer sponsor, rather than Goose Island.
• Dat Donuts is one of the country's 10 best according to Bon Appetit.
• Dish gets a first look at Gilt in the former Aigre Doux space.
• Grahamwich, Graham Elliot Bowles' upcoming sandwich shop, now has a website. Looking at it won't help get the place open any faster.