|« Local Chain Axes Local Artist||Fluffy Marshmallows on the Pulse Points »|
News Tue Jul 31 2007
• It's a bit late notice, but Wednesday morning at 9am, WGN will be filming at Kitcsh'n on Roscoe. Be there for a potential second or two of your 15 minutes of fame.
• Hungry Mag's latest podcast interview is with Natalie Zarzour of Andersonville's Pasticceria Natalina.
• Centerstage's Misty Tosh provides a list of places to get your tamale fix.
• Chicagoist explains when and where it's illegal for restaurant delivery menus to be distributed.
• Also at Chicagoist, Chuck Sudo visits Racine Bakery.