|« Soul Veg: Down Home Soul Food all made Vegan.||Blueberry Picking's Pancakes with Tofu Scram »|
News Tue Aug 07 2007
• It does seem like there are a lot more gelato places this summer, doesn't it? Metromix rounds up the new ones.
• The Chicago Bites podcast visits Osteria via Stato; does it still hold up now that Rick Tramonto has another osteria on his mind?
• Foodmomiac has a recipe for chilaquile casserole.
• The Stew has a first look at Table 52.
• Trattoria No. 10 is a class act: Phil Vettel says they'll take that old gift certificate -- the one from the closed restaurant or store -- and give you up to 50 percent of its face value off your meal (with caveats, of course). The offer stands through the end of August.