|« HB429 passes; Illinois wine collectors are screwed||Stop Microwaving, It's Too Hot Outside »|
News Thu Aug 09 2007
• Restaurant and club owner Billy Dec is profiled in Crain's Chicago Business.
• The new Whole Foods South Loop, which opened yesterday, wants you to stick around and socialize after you shop (or maybe beforehand, if you're picking up anything frozen.)
• The Chicago Traveler checks out Moody's Pub and makes the mistake of sitting inside — but likes it anyway.
• The Food Chain has found out why Chicago isn't getting mangosteens for awhile still.
• Time Out visits Shikago and finds it better than its hokey name would imply.
• Vegetarian restaurant Mysore Woodlands got swept up in a protest against Barack Obama's anti-terrorism strategy. [via]