|« Millstream Windmill Wheat||Get Your Anti-Griddle Order in Now »|
News Wed Sep 26 2007
• Gourmet 's Diary of a Foodie interviews Homaro Cantu about his food science ideas.
• Sarah's Pastries & Candies, a Gold Coast bakery, is opening a second location in the State Street Macy's, Crain's reports.
• The Food Chain previews the new Autumn/Winter offerings at Pasticceria Natalina.
• MenuPages blog points out a great dinner-for-two deal at Morton's: $99 for enough steak, seafood and sides to satisfy a seriously hungry couple.
• Hungry Mag reviews two Food Network chef cookbooks -- from locals the Hearty Boys and Morimoto -- and finds them bad bedside reading but good kitchen guides -- and vice versa.
• Joelen offers up a couple recipes for a 30-minute meal (speaking of the Food Network).
• Again with the Food Network: The Stew reports that Nigella Lawson will be signing books and promoting her upcoming new show at the Ritz-Carlton on Nov. 14.
• Soft pretzels sound like a perfect baking project for cool autumn nights.