|« Anthony Bourdain at Borders||Time Travel via Garbage Salad »|
News Wed Nov 28 2007
• So, apparently someone's been stealing food critic Steve Dolinsky's headshots from restaurants? WTF?
• Centerstage has some suggestions of BYOB restaurants to try if your first choice is too busy.
• Chicago Foodies fears McDonald's 610-calory McSkillet breakfast burrito.
• The Food Chain discovered a place where you can get Crunk Punch straight from the gas can.
• At Hungry Mag, Michael Nagrant disagrees with the hype over El Cubanito's Cuban sandwiches, but likes the ropa vieja quite a bit.
• Similarly, Chicago Bites is underwhelmed by Table Fifty-Two, giving it just a 6.5/10 rating.
• Two Bites in Suburbia has a good-looking recipe for making your own spiced almonds.
• There's a hops shortage on, and the Flossmoor Beer Blog breaks down what it means for them and other microbreweries.