|« Calling All Cars||A Chicago Vegan in Utah »|
News Thu Jan 03 2008
• Sam's Wine & Spirits has launched Toast, a new PDF magazine about, you guessed it, wine, beer, spirits and a little cheese.
• Bitespot is on a Southern kick, serving up recipes for red velvet cake, collard greens and hoppin' john. Foodmomiac's got the black-eyed peas and ham hocks.
• At Centerstage, LTHForum cofounder Gary Wiviott gets the Five for Frying treatment.
• Joelen's Culinary Adventures is sporting a spiffy new design, and she's making waffles.
• Beer (& More) In Food offers some don't's and do's for ordering drinks at a bar. (It was meant as a pre-NYE primer, but it's good advice year-round.
• Speaking of Zagat, the Stew takes a look at a 20 year old Zagat Guide.
• Eating on Jitneys experiences the wonders of Stone Soup.
• A little Blackbird foodporn at Veal Cheeks.
• The Digestive Diva tried making quinoa cookies, and they look good.
• Inspired by Big Night, the Proud Italian Cook and her family dared to attempt a timpano (or timballo) -- to great success.