|« Cheap n Sweet V-day Dinner @ Bittersweet||Got Plans this Friday? »|
News Wed Jan 30 2008
• OMG! You must go download The Joy of Cooking Humans, a zombie cookbook from Bake and Destroy!
• Business POV interviewed "Check Please!" executive producer David Manilow about CheckPlease.tv and his hopes for investment to bring the site to a national audience.
• Michael Nagrant interviews Carol Wollack of Sola at Hungry Mag.
• Where can you take a cheesemaking class near Chicago? In Wisconsin, of course.
• Time Out has a preview of the coming Nia on Randolph Street.
• 312 Dining Diva summarizes the top local star-getters in the new Mobile Guide. Not surprisingly, Trotter's and Alinea get top marks.
• Centerstage lists where to get food in bulk for your Super Bowl party.
• Speaking of the Super Bowl, this week's One Good Meal column provides alternatives to your standard hotwings.
• And speaking of hotwings, Chicago MenuPages blog rounds up the early word on Jake Melnick's Corner Tap's super-hot wings.
• If you're a foodie, you've probably already seen this, but just in case, Slice's list of regional pizza styles is excellent, and includes all three Chicago-indigenous styles (deep dish, stuffed and Chicago thin).