|« CB&J on Sourdough||Treat »|
News Thu Feb 28 2008
• Time Out thinks you need to drink more. Thankfully, they've got some suggestions.
• CakeSpy interviews Claudia Saraniecki of Babushka Bakery on the Northwest Side. [via]
• Dish talks to Antonia Asimis, owner of Nia, coming soon to Randolph Street.
• Sabo Michoacan in Rogers Park has excellent ceviche says Misty Tosh.
• $10 for pumpkin? Sure, if there's pork belly in it.
• For the Violet Hour to be a "hidden gem," there would have to be a whole lot fewer articles about the place.
• The Stew asks, How was the coffee after Starbucks' nationwide retraining?