|« Tidbit: Logan Square Thai Place on the Move||Chic on the Cheap »|
News Wed Mar 19 2008
• In the Food Chain, Julia Thiel takes the just-released Opinionated About Dining guide to task for its lazy bicoastal bias and its author's lack of anonymity.
• At Food In Mouth, a visit to Andrzej Grill in honor of the recent Pulaski Day.
• Jaunted reminded St. Paddy's Day revelers that there's more than one way to eat green.
• Sure would be nice if Gridskipper would stop letting New Yorkers write about Chicago and hire someone local. Fado for an authentic "Chi-Town Style" St. Patrick's Day? Seriously?
• I'm a little sad that I missed this last week: Mac and Cheese Cupcakes!
• Is there such a thing as a gender specific cocktail?
• Veal Cheeks visits Schwa for a fifth time, and finds it better than ever.
• Beer (& More) in Food is upset that the hamburger is no longer America's most ordered sandwich in restaurants.