|« Seeking Local Honey||DIY Iced Coffee »|
News Wed Jul 23 2008
• Speaking of, LTHForum & Sky Full of Bacon's Michael Gebert got Khan BBQ into Maxim's 2008 Food Awards.
• The Food Chain notes that "Top Chef Season 3" contestant Sara Nguyen is working as a server at C-House while she waits for fellow Top Chef alum Dale Levitski's Town & Country to open. She'll be sous chef.
• Obama lollipop: fun to say, fun to eat.
• Gastronomic Bypass went on a mac'n'cheese crawl. Still recovering.
• The spoons at Berry Chill change colors when they're cold. I didn't know that.
• Common Chopsticks laments the slide in service quality in Chicago.
• NewCity has a new blog in beta: BoozeMuse.
• Michael Nagrant finds a copy of Nelson Algren's America Eats, long out of print, in Detroit bookstore.
• A report from last week's Green City Barbecue, in UR Chicago.