|« Bad Coffee News||Hot Dirty Tofu »|
News Wed Jan 28 2009
• The Obamas have brought their Chicago personal chef to the White House, where he'll share duties with the official White House Chef. Awkward...
• Movable Feast's Louisa Chu provides a detailed preview of Monday night's "No Reservations" episode on Chicago. (Stay tuned for some fun right here on Drive-Thru for that one.)
• Little did you know there are three places to get poutine in Chicago. Eh?
• More details on the Alinea movie are trickling out.
• Sky Full of Bacon hits Kaze in Roscoe Village.