|« Pause Cafe Closes||Windy City Blogger Wednesday: Eating Bender »|
News Wed Nov 11 2009
- A nice alternative to heavy autumn pies: cranberry and vanilla bean sorbet, courtesy of Lottie + Doof.
- Food Loves Writing knocks it out of the ballpark with peanut butter cookies in chocolate.
- A Ploughman's Lunch is on the menu over at Food on the Dole.
- Fantasy and Paranormal Writers love Eli's Cheesecake. Adore and you will be rewarded.
- A winter vegetable soup is always In Good Taste.
- Need a good scone recipe for your next tea party?
- I'm calling up my crock pot from the farm team so that I can make some brisket.
- Autumn cocktail ideas: not just a bunch of recipes for Glogg and Hot Toddy.
- A Dash of Stash consults Rick Bayless on how to properly make rillettes.
- A foodie's first visit to Lou Mitchell's. Ah, you never forget eating milk duds for breakfast.