|« The End of an Encased Meat Era at Hot Doug's||Meet Your Neighbors: Nini's Deli »|
Restaurant Fri May 09 2014
Rockit Bar & Grill and Rockit Burger Bar are hosting their 9th Annual Burger Fest, May 12 - 16, as part of their celebration of National Burger Month.
Executive Chef Amanda Downing has created five over-the-top creations paired with fries using flavor profiles from the featured burgers. "For this year's Burger Fest menu, we inspired by recipes that we've worked on throughout the year - including top recipes from our weekly #Burgerlab night, each Saturday, at Rockit Burger Bar," explained Chef Downing.
Rockit's Burger Fest Menu includes:
• Monday, May 12 - Bulgogi Bison Burger (at Rockit Bar & Grill only) is a grilled bison patty with Bulgogi glaze, house made cucumber kimchi, steamed bao bun, and paired with garlic sesame fries.
• Tuesday, May 13 - Chicken Enchilada Burger is a house-made chicken patty with ancho mole sauce, queso fresco, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, quesadilla bun, and served with lime salt fries.
• Wednesday, May 14 - Smokey Pork Burger is a ground pork patty with maple bourbon chipotle glaze, smoked Gouda, bacon mac and cheese, and crispy onions on a toasted butter bun, served with Yukon waffle fries.
• Thursday, May 15 - Spicy Chorizo Burger has double chorizo-beef patties, habanero jack cheese, beer battered fried jalapenos, and sliced tomato on a toasted butter bun, served with chili seasoned fries.
• Friday, May 16 - Bacon Grilled Cheese Patty Melt Burger has two quarter-pound black angus beef patties, gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and applewood-smoked bacon on a cheddar grilled cheese bun, and served with tater tots and a side of tomato soup for dipping.
Rockit Bar & Grill
22 W Hubbard St
Rockit Burger Bar
3700 N Clark St