|« Green Grocer to celebrate New Magazine with Open House||Frozen Vegan Refreshment »|
News Wed Jul 16 2008
• Do you work in a restaurant...or just wish you did? Check out FohBoh, a social network for food industry types.
• UrbanDaddy writes up Fired Up Chicago, a company that brings the woodfired pizza oven to you.
• There's a new Peruvian place in Bucktown. LTHForum is on the case.
• The summer's first fruit jams are starting to show up at farmers markets.
• Epicurista visited Berry Chill too, and wasn't bowled over.
• At L20, summer means jello... sort of.
• Balance answers the question, "What would your last meal in Chicago be?"